Monday, May 7, 2012

American Idol Top 8 Sing Songs from the 80s (Season 11)

American Idol Top 8 Sing Songs from the 80s (Season 11)

My Recent Videos Playlist â–º www.youtube.com Web Site â–º robertanton.com (my artist website) (Follow me for tweets on popular reality/talent shows like American Idol, The Voice, and X-Factor ) at: twitter - twitter.com Facebook â–º goo.gl Twitter â–º twitter.com Tumblr â–º - robertanton.tumblr.com Top 8 performances - American Idol Top 8 sing Songs from the 80s They opened playing Heejun Han boot off Gwen Stefani and Tony Kanal from No Doubt mentor DeAndre Brackensick, I Like It - DeBarge Elise Testone, I Wanna Know what Love Is - Foreigner Colton and Skylar duet on Islands In The Stream - Dolly Parton Rodger Phillip Phillips, That's All - Genesis Hollie and DeAndre duet on I'm So Excited - Pointer Sisters Joshua Ledet, If You Don't Know Me By Now - Simply Red Jessica Sanchez, How Will I Know - Whitney Houston Phillip and Elise duet on Stop Draggin My Heart Around - Tom Petty/Stevie Nicks Hollie Cavanagh, What A Feeling - Irene Cara (Footloose) Jessica and Joshua duet on I! Knew You Were Waiting For Me - Aretha Franklin/ George Michael Colton DIxon, Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper Colton admits he stole his arrangement from Quietdrive Skylar Laine, Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler Kelly Pickler and The Wanted perform tomorrow night.





0 comments: