Thursday, May 10, 2012

18 yr old JUNKIE?

18 yr old JUNKIE?

After finding out my daughter was experimenting with HEROIN, I took a couple of days before confronting her and came up with this song. I just didn't wanna scare her into thinking she couldn't confide in me. She's been using for over a year. I've taken her to meetings. But the problem is she's just not ready. Like me, she needs to experience everything for herself. My Label (INTRUDER RECORDS) is my private recording studio. The video I shot from my phone. Hope is the message. Hope that an 18 yr old dosen't spend 20 years finding out the hard way. This version is fairly clean. I will be comin out with a more explicite version when I get back from my "VACATION." I do love you, Kimberly. POPEYE, owner INTRUDER RECORDS





0 comments: