Friday, April 20, 2012

You&Me Ep. 38

You&Me Ep. 38

POV-Niall Sadly we had to go after another 2 days. I was brokenhearted. I loved those kids. I felt apart of the family. I met Dianna's dad's girlfriend. She was everything Dianna said. A fake girl with fake boobs and 700lbs of makeup on. awesomize.me I didn't know what Mr. Amesly saw in her. I don't think fake girls are attractive. I like real girls. Like Dianna. On the way back the song 'Use Somebody-Kings of Leon' came on. "THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!" Dianna said. "Really?" "Yes! It's beautiful. I'm obsessed!" She turned it up. "I'll have to keep that in mind!" I winked at her. After two long days of driving we got home. We collapsed. We were exhausted. Dianna went on the couch and rested her lap in my head while I rubbed her temple. "How was it? How were my munchkins?" Louis asked. "It was fantastic!" Dianna said. "They're all such great people!" I said. "Well I'm glad you had a great time! But Niall, you better rest up! We have an interview and a mini concert tonight!" Li! am said passing on by. "Realllly?" I whined. I collapsed dramatically over Dianna. "Your hair is tickling my nose." She giggled. I gave her a raspberry on her neck. She broke out laughing. "ewie." She whispered. I laughed. She was so cute. I carried her bridal style to the bed. Well, it was my bed but we claimed it as ours 'cause we hardly ever in her bed. I tucked us in. "I'll sleep here for about 5 hours with you. Then I have to get ready. I'll wake you before I leave." "Sounds good to me." She said ...





0 comments: