Thursday, April 5, 2012

Somebody I Used To Know - Glee Cast (Download + Lyrics)

Somebody I Used To Know - Glee Cast (Download + Lyrics)

From the episode ''Big Brother'' 15X3 singing Darren Criss (Blaine) and Mat Bomer ( Cooper) download: www.mediafire.com Lyrics: Blaine: Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Cooper: So, when we found that we could not make sense Well, you said that we would still be friends But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over Blaine: But you didn't have to cut me off Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing And I don't even need your love But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough Both: No, you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number I guess that I don't need, that though Now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just somebody that I used to know Blaine: Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over But had me believing it was always something that I'd done But I don't! wanna live that way, reading into every word you say You said that you could let it go And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know Both: But you didn't have to cut me off Cooper: Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing And I don't even need your love But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough No, you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number I guess that I don't need, that though Now you're just ...





0 comments: