Monday, April 9, 2012

Part of Me - Katy Perry - cover (acoustic guitar ) - Lyrics

Part of Me - Katy Perry - cover (acoustic guitar ) - Lyrics

Follow me on Twitter : twitter.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi !!! Today I have decided to post a song of "Katy Perry" : "part of me", I love this song precisely the lyrics !! In this cover I have tried to make a new sort of video editing, I hope you like it ;-) And the most important, don't forget to leave a comment and the most important to me : SUBSCRIBE ;-) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To the guitar chords : Its very easy to the beginners it's the same chords for whole song so you need Capo 5 fret and it's C, G, Am, F To the beginner who don't remenber this chords this site is nice www.chordbook.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lyrics : Artist : Katy perry Days like this I want to drive away Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade You ch! ewed me up and spit me out Like I was poison in your mouth You took my light, you drained me down That was then and this is now Now look at me This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows But you're not gonna break my soul This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no I just wanna throw my phone away Find out who ...





0 comments: