Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 2 Opening

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 2 Opening

Remastered Opening for Season 2. First aired in Episode 3 of Season 2: Lesson Zero Sung by: Rebecca Shoichet, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Shannon Chan-Kent & Kazumi Evans Download: db.tt Download (All Songs from Season 2): db.tt Lyrics: My Little Pony, My Little Pony Ahh ahh ahh ahhh... [Twilight Sparkle] (My Little Pony) I used to wonder what friendship could be (My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me [Rainbow Dash] Big adventure [Pinkie Pie] Tons of fun [Rarity] A beautiful heart [Applejack] Faithful and strong [Fluttershy] Sharing kindness, [Twilight Sparkle] It's an easy feat And magic makes it all complete You have my little ponies Do you know you're all my very best friends?





0 comments: